In your dissertation or thesis, you’ll have to talk about the practices you I did so pursuit. It will consist of:
- The sort of research you did
- The method that you collected and/or chosen important computer data
- The method that you analyzed your computer data
- Any tools or materials you found in the investigation
- Your rationale for selecting these procedures
The methodology area should be written in generally the last tense.
Action 1: Explain your methodological approach
Start with presenting your approach that is overall to research. What research problem or concern do you investigate, and what sort of information do you have to respond to it?
- Quantitative techniques ( e.g. studies) are best for measuring, ranking, categorizing, determining habits and making generalizations
- Qualitative practices ( ag e.g. interviews) would be best for explaining, interpreting, contextualizing, and gaining insight that is in-depth particular principles or phenomena
- Mixed practices permit a variety of numerical dimension and in-depth research
Dependent on your approach and discipline, you could also start with a conversation for the rationale and presumptions underpinning your methodology.